 Star Wars / 28
Re: X-wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 06:23:59 GMT

cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley) writes:

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
I lived with a family of lawyers for 7 years.

Ah, I can just imagine it.  Mamma Lawyer, Daddy Lawyer.  Big Brother
Lawyer, Little Sister Lawyer.  Pet dog Lawyer, Aunt Lawyer.  :)

I wasn't quite like that.  :)  I didn't literally live with them -- but we
visited a lot.  It was my ex-wife's Father, her brother, his buddies, and she
was also in law school for 2 years after we graduated.  Great people, I miss
them all, but it just didn't all work out.

--Todd