 Star Wars / 2727
    Re: Finally got to see the movie! —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) To me, and perhaps to others who grew up with Transformers, it looked like Cyclonus, the lieutenant of Unicron, in jet mode. The windows, especially. LFB. (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Finally got to see the movie! —Scott Edward Sanburn
     Wow, even a Transformers reference! This should go to the obscure reference of the week! I remember that one now! :) Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Finally got to see the movie! —Eric Joslin
   (...) I don't have a photo in front of me, but didn't Cyclonus have forward- swept wings? I'd swaer he did. But now that you mention it, yeah, the windows do look like him. I knew they looked familiar from someplace... eric (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)