 Star Wars / 2663
  Re: Lego Mania Magazine

(...) Not if you are a big Dino fan;-) (...) Really? The part when the Rex runs rampant through San Diego is an *absolute classic* I would agrue that the computer technology perfected in JP paved the way for TPM. -John (...) (25 years ago, 31-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego Mania Magazine

On Mon, 31 May 1999 07:23:52 GMT, John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote: Me: (...) John: (...) Or a little dino fan. I was glad to see the Compies appear in TLW, after they had been so rudely excluded from JP. Even if they didn't end up eating (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)