 Star Wars / 2646
2645  |  2647
Subject:
Lines from movie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 30 May 1999 17:38:23 GMT

I saw the movie for the 2nd time yesterday.. I believe this movie has
been played to death, the film was dirty, I think they've had to edit
parts out, there were things I saw the first time (opening day) that I
didn't see yesterday. they didn't play the part with c3po saying he was
naked.. I was not very happy I probably should have complained to the
management yesterday, I'm still tempted to call and complain.  I
remember this was the same with the original Star Wars the 2nd time I
saw it, there were parts missing :(  I can understand the need to splice
in really bad places, though I don't think it's a good idea to do this
to a movie of this magnitude...

Tamy

Possibly Spoiler to follow:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As far as we were all wondering about who really trained Obi-Wan..
there's a line I believe while they are in waiting for the negotiations
to take place where OWK says to QGJ that "Master Yodi always said to be
mindful of the future" so I'm thinking he was trained previously by
Yodi, then QGJ took him as his padawan.