 Star Wars / 2629
Re: Ep 1 :Senate Chamber question (Spoiler)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 28 May 1999 23:56:27 GMT

Richard Dee wrote in message ...
On Fri, 28 May 1999 22:25:28 GMT, Tom McDonald uttered the following
profundities...
In lugnet.starwars, Richard Dee writes:
.
Spoiler Space.

They appear very briefly. They are real ET's, not that
long-tube-neck guy. I cannot remember the specific instance,
but appear in the lower right-hand corner. That is where you
must look!

  They are in the lower left hand corner, they appear shortly after the
Queen puts in the vote of no confidence.

Kev