 Star Wars / 2593
    Re: Lego Mania Magazine —Terry Keller
   (...) Good point. The fear of huge lines may well have scared off many people. (...) So, I am assuming she isn't a SW fan? What was her reaction? Because that is what SW needs to break the record - non-SW people seeing the movie in droves. (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Lego Mania Magazine —Charles Spindell
   (...) I am happy to report that my mother loved Episode I. So maybe The Phantom Menace has a chance of knocking off Titanic. (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)