 Star Wars / 255
Re: Saw movietrailer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 20 Nov 1998 19:30:58 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:

Once upon a time, Julie Krenz <dkrenz@mc.net> wrote:

C3PO is too creepy looking, that'll take some getting used to.

I'm wondering if it looks that way throughout the movie, or if there
was a scene where its gold plate was removed.  Imagine if there was a
trailer for TESB, and all you saw of C3P0 was the scene where it's in
parts, and Chewbacca is carrying the half-assembled parts.  We'd all
be saying "Wow.  C3P0 looks really different in this film".

Steve

True, true.... HOW many more days till it opens?
I'm sure if I wanted to, as the date approaches, there will be plenty of
web sites  to check out that have  movie info/spoilers. I will do my best
to avoid them.. I'm sure that will be next to impossible. I will never
forgive the idiot waiter who told our family that Darth was Lukes dad. I
didn't believe him, and yet thru the whole movie I kept waiting for the
scene.

Julie