 Star Wars / 2454
2453  |  2455
Subject:
anakin's podracer and car doors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 24 May 1999 18:07:49 GMT

While I was building Anakin's podracer a few days ago,  I got to thinking
that if this new kit had a set of the old car doors in it,  could it mean
that Lego was putting these back in production?

maybe there is an end in sight for the the town jr cars.  although, i am
probably jumping to conclusions.

in a somewhat related note, my wife of a bit over two weeks, gave me a naboo
starfighter, naboo swamp, droid fighter, and the above mentioned podracer
for part of her wedding present to me.  she also let me stop at every store
that possibly sold Lego that i saw on the honeymoon.

It's going to be a long and happy marriage.

Chris