 Star Wars / 2425
2424  |  2426
Subject:
20% off at Aimes...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 24 May 1999 01:58:04 GMT

I promised myself I would wait for a percent off sale to buy the bigger
sets, so I waited until today.  I got the Podrace, Sith Infiltrator, and
Gungan Sub, but I still don't have the Y/Tie - so therefor no Darth Vader
:(
  About the sets I just got--great amount of bricks, especially in
orange, green, and dark gray!  I now have enough pieces in those colors
to be able to build something substantial or at least use the colors for
trim.
  I can also see why some people got exhausted building!  The green
pod-racer was a bit tedious--the same steps four times!  To overcome that
problem, my brother and I built Sebulba's racer together.  He did what
the instructions showed, I did the mirror image.
--Bram