 Star Wars / 2424
  Starwars and AT-AT

I thinkg lego is planning on making an AT-AT. Look at the 2 small Rock Raider sets. one of the main pieces is a perfect AT-AT foot....... (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Starwars and AT-AT

Similarly, did anyone ever think that the new cockpit in the RR set could be used for the Millennium Falcon? In a time when I would think R&D dollars are reserved for Starwars and Marketing promotions I doubt they would have brought out these new (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Starwars and AT-AT

(...) One of these come with the Sith Infiltraitor as well. I am not sure that they would work for an AT-AT though they seem to small to me. (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Starwars and AT-AT

I posted this at the time just pictures of RR sets released. Time will tell..:-) (but not here I think, in RTL most probably) Selçuk Nick Goetz wrote in message ... (...) be (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Starwars and AT-AT

Selçuk wrote in message ... :I posted this at the time just pictures of RR sets released. Time will :tell..:-) (but not here I think, in RTL most probably) : :Selçuk : :Nick Goetz wrote in message ... :>Similarly, did anyone ever think that the new (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)