 Star Wars / 2368
Re: Random Jar Jar thought (non-spoiler, reviewish)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 20 May 1999 09:17:29 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Joslin writes:
Jar Jar moves around too much.  He's always figiting.  He never stands still.
I know the temptation is to make CGI characters move around a bit, because
heck, they're animated.  But it begins to look odd when he's standing with a
bunch of human actors and they're standing mostly still.

Yeah I noticed that too - in the trailer even - it kinda got on my wick and I
thought the same things. Now I'm not bagging anything Starwars - just
constructive criticism don't you know!

ObLego:  Uh.... The Jar Jar minifig looks like he's been famous for a while, • if
you know what I mean.  Like Elvis.  One too many deep-fried banana and peanut
butter sandwiches.

...and perhaps a deep-fried Ewok or two (I know - wrong planet) He looks quite
anemic though - not enough red meat! Has anyone tried skillfuly painting one of
the figures to make him 'two-tone' like on the EP 1 logo? I think it would
rock, but I can't be bothered.

Argh!  I want a enw movie, or at least some new sets.  Work with me, people!

What's a 'enw movie'? Must be like the latest DVD type thing I guess...

Ben

eric