 Star Wars / 2347
  WOO HOO!!!! EP1 !!!

Just got back from the show! Can't say much 'casue I am to excited. I got lucky that my friend scored 00:01 tickets! first showing in North America (other than sneak previews). Acutally I think it is the first public showing in the world!! I'll wait (...) (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: WOO HOO!!!! EP1 !!!

(...) In other words, good? (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)