 Star Wars / 2308
Re: SW sets/piece inventories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 00:00:03 GMT

Steve Berry wrote:

Hello!

I'm wondering if anyone has produced piece/part inventories for any or all
of the Star Wars sets yet, including the Ep. 1 sets?

   I'm dying to see if anyone has inventories   as well--with my semester done,
I'm giving
   *real* thought to buying a couple of Mos
   Espas and parting them out for sale.  If an
   inventory exists, that would really speed
   up the prep process (and I'd be happy
   to give its contributor first crack at the
   parts--tit for tat)!

   -LFB