 Star Wars / 2307
  Re: Dash Rendar's Outrider

i have the dat file. i think it was by tery keller. (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Dash Rendar's Outrider

Hi, Steve- (...) *Someone* around here has a wonderful LDraw E-Wing model with instructions and renderings! It's one of the very best pre-SW-set adaptations I know of--but I just can't remember who did it, since the post was in RTL? Anyone? LFB (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Dash Rendar's Outrider

(...) I'm blushing. :-) Thanks for the kind words, -- Terry K -- (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)