 Star Wars / 2266
  Re: Ben's LEGO Millennium Falcon pictures on-line

Superb! Of all the Falcon models I've seen so far, this is the best. Well balanced, the proper color, and TONS of detail. I wish I had that much free time. . . and bricks! Dave (25 years ago, 16-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ben's LEGO Millennium Falcon pictures on-line

Wow...I have a bunch of bricks and I could make more free time....I just wish I had that much talent. -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)