 Star Wars / 2263
    Re: Ben's LEGO Millennium Falcon pictures on-line —Christopher Masi
   At 12 lbs it must be tiring to "fly" it around. Chris (...) (25 years ago, 16-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Ben's LEGO Millennium Falcon pictures on-line —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) To be honest with you, I was scanning his "features" list expecting to see a listing for "model flight is powered by..." :) Stunning model, Ben...absolutely amazing. I especially like the way you turned pixelation of the forward fuselage from (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)