 Star Wars / 221
  Re: New 1999 sets...

(...) General consensus is that it's an asteroid/meteor. Did anyone notice that the Adventurers' "golden bedpan" is the Throwbots throwing disc? Steve (26 years ago, 10-Nov-98, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New 1999 sets...

(...) The throwing disc is a little smaller than a 40t Gear! Ya gotta have a *really* bad bladder problem to warrant a bedpan that big! (in other words, I think they are two different pieces.) ;) Jeff (26 years ago, 11-Nov-98, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New 1999 sets...

(...) Yeah, I guess you're right. So what *is* that gold-plated bedpan, then? Steve (26 years ago, 12-Nov-98, to lugnet.starwars)