 Star Wars / 220
  New 1999 sets...

Does anyone know what the small round grey peice is in the Space Port sets? I thought at first glance it was some kind of space capsule, but I'm not sure...It looks like one can take the top off, like a hatch. Also, does anyone know last year's 1998 (...) (26 years ago, 10-Nov-98, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New 1999 sets...

(...) General consensus is that it's an asteroid/meteor. Did anyone notice that the Adventurers' "golden bedpan" is the Throwbots throwing disc? Steve (26 years ago, 10-Nov-98, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New 1999 sets...

(...) Most of the Adventurers line and some of the Town stuff was available before Christmas in Knoxville, so I'd imagine they would have been in the larger cities by then as well. (26 years ago, 10-Nov-98, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New 1999 sets...

(...) The throwing disc is a little smaller than a 40t Gear! Ya gotta have a *really* bad bladder problem to warrant a bedpan that big! (in other words, I think they are two different pieces.) ;) Jeff (26 years ago, 11-Nov-98, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New 1999 sets...

(...) Yeah, I guess you're right. So what *is* that gold-plated bedpan, then? Steve (26 years ago, 12-Nov-98, to lugnet.starwars)