 Star Wars / 2130
    TIE/Y-Wing Instructions book —Jaco van der Molen
   Hi, I finally got mt TIE/Y-Wing set and I must say I like it. Especially the parts that are used! But... Didn't anyone notice before that in the TIE/Y-Wing Instructions book Darth Vaders head is drawn yellow on page 2, while it is grey ofcourse? (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)