 Star Wars / 2103
    Re: is anyone else finding... —Josh Spaulding
   (...) In Jan. or Feb., I got myself a 5571 Big Damn Truck, and assembled it with my little brother, who was 8 at the time. We took turns - one would find the pieces while the other assembled, alternating at each step in the instructions. Actually, (...) (25 years ago, 11-May-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

        Re: is anyone else finding... —Alex Wetmore
   Josh Spaulding <josh_spaulding@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FBL2Ar.J2D@lugnet.com... (...) set (...) I agree for the most part. I generally build the sets to get an understanding of how some of the devices work. As an example, Lego has changed (...) (25 years ago, 11-May-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)