 Star Wars / 2046
  Re: Naboo Swamp

The only thing I throw out anymore is the Lego Club inserts and those annoying little "mini" shop at home catalogs. I keep two of everything, but those items are the only ones I throw out. I keep all the one page catalogs, the retail catalogs, and (...) (25 years ago, 10-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Naboo Swamp

(...) I really should throw those out also, but I just never seem to get around to it. ;) Jeff P.S. I DO toss the baggies, though. (...) have (...) (25 years ago, 11-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)