 Star Wars / 2020
  Re: is anyone else finding...

You know I found my self getting rather board when I was building the Tie Fighter, especially during the cockpit stage. I just thought that I was getting sleepy, or........ I don't know how to describe it. But I found that as I built the Y-Wing my (...) (25 years ago, 9-May-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: is anyone else finding...

Ouch. I *hate* it when that happens... (...) (25 years ago, 9-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)