 Star Wars / 1998
  Shelves looking pretty empty :(

I went to Wal-Mart again tonight, needed to get some soda/pop/liquid refreshment... and I looked around for anything left of the lego sets and there were none.. at least after I left.. I got the LAST landspeeder set.. that's all that was left of all (...) (25 years ago, 8-May-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: Shelves looking pretty empty :(

(...) Strange, our Wal-mart still has almost full shelves of Star wars. It seems that most youths who would by some are in the same rut as me (yeah sure, you can have you're past 6 weeks allowance in 2 weeks). I think that soon those sets will be (...) (25 years ago, 8-May-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: Shelves looking pretty empty :(

Not around Ann Arbor, Michigan! I mean everybody had almost everything, from Meijer to Target to TRU, there is SW sets galore, both the Classic and Episode 1! I am glad to see TLG had a better distribution pattern in Michigan this time. The only set (...) (25 years ago, 10-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)