 Star Wars / 199
  I think the Snow Speeder is a two seater!

I zoomed in on the image of the Snow Speeder, and I think it has a rear window. It appears to be the same smokey color as the front canopy, and it appears to be a 3x4x1.3 sloped airplane windshield. I think I see the curved edge of the windshield, (...) (26 years ago, 3-Nov-98, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)