 Star Wars / 1863
  Droid Fighter Comments

Only two nitpic's with this one.. Nitpic 1 They could have done something different with the "head" on this for it to transform.. My brother got one of the movie models of this set and we compared the two.. what they needed is a rod, kind of like (...) (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: Droid Fighter Comments

(...) You didn't do anything wrong, but from all the evidence I've seen, Droid Fighters' bodies are at that weird angle to the ground when they transform. They're pointed this way in the trailer, and in the book "Episode I Fantastic Cut-Aways" (err, (...) (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)