 Star Wars / 1862
    Sith Infiltrator Comments —Tamyra Teed ("Mookie")
   I'm a little disappointed.. when I watched the trailer.. I saw this ship.. and said I want that one.. and when I built it.. it doesn't really look as sleek at the one in the trailer.. also I think it should have been darker.. unless the ship in the (...) (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

        Re: Sith Infiltrator Comments —Ben Fleskes
     Finally opened this set and checked it out. I have a possible explanation for what happened with the Sith Infiltrator. The biggest problem seems to be the width of the nose. It looks like they made it wider to increase play value. With the wider (...) (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

         Re: Sith Infiltrator Comments —Christopher L. Weeks
      (...) I've dubbed it the duck-billed TIE interceptor. A colleague pointed out that it looks like what a kid would make if given a TIE set and and X-wing set both missing all clear pieces. I think it's basically the lamer of these new SW sets. (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

         Re: Sith Infiltrator Comments —Eric Kingsley
     (...) Although I was probably one of the first to critisize the Infiltrator when I finally got to see a picture, now that I have built the model I think I will have to at least partially retract my critisizm. I am not saying that it is a great set (...) (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

        Re: Sith Infiltrator Comments —Ben Fleskes
   One more comment. In the instuctions, Darth's Sith Infiltrator is stolen by Jawas. Notice in one of the end frames, the Jawa cartoon actually has a minifig hand. I take that as proof that there will be Jawa minifigs in some future episode 4 set. (...) (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)