 Star Wars / 1855
  Re: TPM characters

Does that mean that Amadala is Luke's mother and Anakin and Amadala get together at some point. Perhaps that would be in episode two. To keep the thread Lego related... I can see the resemblance between the minifigs, they both have the same shaped (...) (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: TPM characters

(...) It would be interesting to see a whole family tree. --Todd (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  TPM characters

While at Wal-Mart today I was looking at some of the action figures and I thought that I recalled someone saying that Padme Neberries in the Pod Race set was Queen Amidala's "undercover identity". Padme is actually Amidala's servent and trusted (...) (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: TPM characters

Spoilers, don't read unless you really want too. Queen Amadala and Anakin get together somewhere down the line and have twins, Luke and Leia. Padme is Queen Amadala out of her royal garb. Out of her makeup, she is hard to recognize and didn't want (...) (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: TPM characters

(...) The other woman is Shmi Skywalker, Anakin's mother. You're close about Padme Naberrie and Queen Amidala. Padme is introduced to Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan as Amidala's most trusted and loyal handmaiden/bodyguard... of course, who she really is, and (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: TPM characters

(...) handmaiden/bodyguard... (...) According to the book Padme is really Queen Amidala in disguise. Padme pretends to be a handmaiden and becomes friends with Anakin when she and the Jedi are stranded on Tatoinne. She eventually lets it be known (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)