 Star Wars / 1855
1854  |  1856
Subject:
TPM characters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 12:01:44 GMT

While at Wal-Mart today I was looking at some of the action figures
and I thought that I recalled someone saying that Padme Neberries
in the Pod Race set was Queen Amidala's "undercover identity".
Padme is actually Amidala's servent and trusted friend.
Also on the Princess Leia "flashbacks" figure, it says that Leia really
is a princess as Amadala is her mother.
Did anyone else know about this?? How old is Amadala supposed to
be? I figured probably 16-18. Has this been stated anywhere?
Ryan
"Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda