 Star Wars / 1853
1852  |  1854
Subject:
My search continues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 09:55:15 GMT

Well, I went to Wal-Mart today. They had every LEGO set except
the Landspeeder. I bought the Naboo Swamp. My only comlaint
about the set is that the clear blasters are required to hold the
STAP together. The pod racer set looks pretty nice. Also the
Sith Speeder really looks much better than the LEGO one.
They also had Anakin's Pod so I don't think that it was only meant
for stores not getting the large set.
Ryan
"Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda