 Star Wars / 1839
1838  |  1840
Subject:
Gungan Sub!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 18:23:43 GMT

This is one kick butt set!!!!! I built it and even my Mother said that
was a good looking sub, for her to take ANY interest in my Lego
addiction it's gotta be good!  She even said "You are going to get
another one of those aren't you?"  Other than the clear tops, anchor and
the wheel in the back I could almost make one of these out of red! I
think that would be cool!!!
And it's a great source of tiles too, so far every set I've built has a
good supply of tiles!
I'm sure those of you more into the space line could find some nitpic's
with this set, though I think it's good right out of the box!

Tamy

I'm going back to building!!!