 Star Wars / 1830
Re: just for fun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 16:21:01 GMT

Sean McInnis wrote:

Well I got home today and I was just finishing some work on the train I
just built and had a weird idea. I took Anakins race pod, that I bought
a couple weeks ago, and mounted it on the 9V motor and had it run around
the track. it looks very cool.
Now I was thinking if you had 2 or 3 parallel tracks with the other 2
mounted it would make a very interesting display piece.

A bit heretical, but one could get one of those Mega Bloks slot car sets
(and paint the track tan so it blends in with the desert theme - its not
Lego so its ok to deface it by painting...)...

--
Frank Filz

Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com
Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com