 Star Wars / 18092
18091  |  18093
Subject:
10188 Death Star will retire when?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2012 14:17:30 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Does anyone have an idea when this set will retire?  I would like to get it but
at $400 it does require me to save money for it and it's not been something I
have done just yet.  LIFE has other bills I need to worry about first.  So
looking at long term and seeing where/when I can start saving to buy one.

Thanks