 Star Wars / 18081
18080  |  18082
Subject:
Theed Hangar Battle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2012 04:46:42 GMT

The battle rages on inside the Theed hangar as the Trade Federation droid army brings in reinforcements to recapture the hangar. As several Naboo Starfighters scramble to get airborne, the ground forces have been split to enable the royal entourage to get to the palace.

If you enjoy viewing this and my other works, please support the Star Wars Modular Buildings/Locations project that I’ve created on Lego CUUSOO.

This MOC will be on public display in Edison, New Jersey on March 31, 2012 Saturday thru April 1, 2012 Sunday for the Greenberg Train Show as I’ve accepted the invitation of NJGardenSLUG for this show.

Click the pic for more details!

AC