 Star Wars / 18028
Re: Naboo Celebration
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 2010 03:13:28 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Chris Gray wrote:
I could hear the music and horns from the movie in my mind while looking at
the pics!
And that's unusual for me, since I have almost no memory for music. :-)

Maybe you have residual memories of that tune from the first time it showed up
in the Star Wars saga, during the lightsaber duel on the second Death Star.
Yes, the Naboo Celebration March is actually the Emperor's Theme with a hefty
dose of bubbly cheerfulness.