 Star Wars / 17979
    2 new Star Wars MINI Models: Naboo Scout Carrier (CW) and Galaxy Gun (EU) —Christopher Deck
   Hello dear fellows! Today, as I have a little spare time left, I'd like to present the two latest additions to my Mini model building project to you. The two new Star Wars models come from the Clone Wars (Naboo Scout Carrier) and the Dark Empire (...) (15 years ago, 1-Sep-09, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.space, FTX)