 Star Wars / 17953
Re: How to determine the value of these minifigs from Republic Cruiser?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2008 18:00:12 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, David Simmons wrote:
   Hey all,

Finally ordered the Republic Cruiser from S@H because they never showed up in any stores near me and I really wanted the dark red parts bonanza it contained.

However, it seems that no one is selling any of the mini-figs on Bricklink. I’d like to sell or trade all five, but I’ve no inkling as to a fair price.

Odd - when I look at the minifigs section of the BL set inventory for the Republic Cruiser, it shows that all of the minifigs are currently for sale:
Obi-Wan Kenobi (young with hood and cape, light flesh, tan legs) $8-$20
Qui-Gon Jinn (Light Flesh) $10-$25
R2-R7 $12-$35
Republic Captain $6-$22
Republic Pilot $6-$22

Did you try to pretend parting out that set on BL? That would give you some idea of prices/values relatively quickly. HTH