 Star Wars / 1794
    Anakin's Pod —Jonathan Little
   Has anybody bought the Mos Espa Pod Race and Anakin's Pod? I'm just curious as to whether there is any difference in the two sets. If there's absolutely no difference, I'm not going to worry about buying the single pod. I've compared pics and, as (...) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Anakin's Pod —Sean McInnis
     (...) Had that same dilemma a couple weeks back when I anakins pod. It is sold in the Mos Espa race set and separate. My self I don't agree with this, what they could have done is release all the racers separate or add a different pod to the big (...) (25 years ago, 4-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Anakin's Pod —Scott Edward Sanburn
   To All (Especially people in Michigan), Did anyone find the single set #7131, Anakin's Podracer? I searched two different targets, 3 different Meijer's, TRU, and Kohl's, and found multiple sets of everything except this one. I am curious if this was (...) (25 years ago, 4-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)