 Star Wars / 17928
Re: 3839a resurrected in #7662? Someone please verify?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2008 05:52:16 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, David Simmons wrote:
   Hey all,

While composing some HTML related to the variations of part #3839a, Plate 1 x 2 with Handles Type 1 (a Classic Space part), I was shocked to discover on Peeron that this part was apparently made in dark bley in this set!

This seems to me to be an error of some kind, as #3839b, Plate 1 x 2 with Handles Type 2, has been the replacement for years.

Can anyone who has purchased this set set the record straight?

Just curious!

Dave S.

How can one tell the difference? In any case, here is what is in my Trade Federation MTT™