 Star Wars / 17924
Re: Clone Wars V-19 and Gunship are spiffy!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2008 23:57:46 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Kyle Beatty wrote:
   I tried to build a V-19 and did not arrive at a suitable result. I am heartened to see that the Lego designers must have had similar problems because their set has about six times as many parts as I could bring to bear on the problem. In addition there are lots of fancy parts. Most obvious is this item which seems to have been inspired by a standard issue syringe:

I have not come across it before. I wouldn’t call it a shock absorber ... inhibitor? Piston brake?

It looks like the “hydraulic” piston from set 8448 (except without the spring):

It’s cool that they’ve made more. :)

Steve