 Star Wars / 17913
17912  |  17914
Subject:
FOTW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 31 May 2008 17:57:36 GMT

Some here may know that I'm not exactly the most aggressive purchaser of LEGO in
the marketplace.  Nevertheless, I think I can spot a good deal when I see one.

Case in point, I just scored an apparently complete 10019 Tantive IV for $5.00
at a garage sale.  The only thing missing, alas, is the instruction book, but I
believe that I can make do without.

How about you?  Have you had any good garage sale finds yet this season?

Dave!