 Star Wars / 17903
Re: Trade Federation MTT 7662
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2008 07:33:45 GMT

On Mon, 3 Mar 2008, Anne Schubert wrote:

It seems, based of the number of MTT's up for auction on eBay, that some
outlet chain is selling these cheap.  Can anyone share what store this
might be?

Based on shelf tags observed in early-mid January, it appears that some
Walmarts clearanced the MTT after Christmas.  I have not, however, been
able to find anyone who actually saw them on the shelves at the clearance
price.

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.morfydd.net/twsg/