 Star Wars / 17827
    Attack Frigate in Felucia —Amado C. Pinlac
   Battlefront Felucia is a Gossam-settled planet dominated by multi-colored fungi looking plants. The Republic sends troops to deploy and capture the Separatists under the able leadership of the Jedi masters. (URL) AC (17 years ago, 1-Jun-07, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

        Re: Attack Frigate in Felucia —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Another excellent, very detailed MOC from you. I love all the plant-life. The cruiser is quite nice as well. I like how you used town windows on it. Very nice! Jonathan (17 years ago, 1-Jun-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)