 Star Wars / 17766
    Re: Death Star the Palitoy way —Eric Druon
   (...) Thanks Richie. I'd love to see your Death Star made out of grocery boxes... that tease me. Now I will tell you a secret but don't tell anybody ;>), if you still want to have a cardboard Death Star you can download one at that adress : (URL) (...) (17 years ago, 26-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: Death Star the Palitoy way —Richie Dulin
   (...) Why would I need to do that? Now I can just download a cardboard one and print it out at minifig scale ;) Cheers Richie Dulin (17 years ago, 26-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)