 Star Wars / 1773
  official Star Wars Ep1 set names?

Looking for confirmation (from someone who has an actual copy of the actual box right in front of them) on the following official names of the SW sets: These I've double & triple-checked from scans that people have published, and I think they are (...) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: official Star Wars Ep1 set names?

Not as weird as the (tm) not appearing after the "Sub" part of "Gungan(tm) Sub". I think all the sets, except for Naboo(tm) Swamp, are "machines" and are (tm)'d as a singular item, where Naboo(tm) Swamp is a conglomeration, not a specific thing. (...) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: official Star Wars Ep1 set names?

(...) I've only got a few on hand, I'll confirm what I have... (...) These two are OK. (...) 7150 TIE Fighter™ & Y-Wing™ Steve (25 years ago, 4-May-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.database)