 Star Wars / 17669
17668  |  17670
Subject:
What REALLY happens in the Sarlaac pit!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2006 19:54:25 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey all!

I guess this answers the age old question of what happend to Boba Fett when he got eaten by the Sarlaac!

Saw this posted earlier, but thought I would re-post it to make it a bit more easy to find! This was well after my time at Legoland, so I am not too sure who filmed this. I know the guy in the video, but I won’t mention his name, just in case!

Pretty funny stuff though!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zNg0-FrGcc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYHVSAlEfX4

I guess this is what they do to relieve stress....

Cheers!

Bill