 Star Wars / 17664
    New Official Minifig-scale AT-ST? —William Toenjes
   After looking at screenshots from the upcoming LEGO Star Wars 2 videogame (URL) I wonder if there'll be a new official minifig-scale AT-ST coming soon? (2 URLs) I'd like to see the "head" beefed up a little, 4 studs wide still seems narrow to me. (...) (18 years ago, 12-Jul-06, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)