 Star Wars / 17653
    Micro Nebulon-b Frigate with only 9 pieces! —Christopher Deck
   Hello altogether! Sometimes, when I do MINI models, I later see a way to build these even smaller but still recognizable. That's the way Micro Models are being designed. Today I want to show you a Micro version of the Nebulon-B Frigate with only 9 (...) (18 years ago, 14-May-06, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.space, FTX) !