 Star Wars / 17644
17643  |  17645
Subject:
MOC Imperial AT-PT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2006 00:17:02 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

As I’m still getting up to speed on making mechs I’ve taken on this rather simple project as my 3rd mech. Using the images in the Star Wars Vehicles book I’ve recreated the AT-PT to the best of my abilty.

The legs are constructed with the click rotation joints from the Exo-Force sets. Other parts are from random sets I’ve collected but this is otherwise a pretty basic model with basic parts.