 Star Wars / 17631
  MINI Bounty Hunter Pursuit

Hello altogether! Today I want to show you the mini version of set 7133: Bounty Hunter Pursuit: (URL) Here are the models in detail. Instructions are included. What I liked about these models, was that I could use lime parts for the first time. A (...) (18 years ago, 18-Mar-06, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  Re: MINI Bounty Hunter Pursuit

(...) Very nice work, Chris. Great feel, just like the minifig version, or the real version for that matter. Well done! -Matt :) (18 years ago, 20-Mar-06, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)