 Star Wars / 17609
  7263 Tie Fighter Container

I've posted a question to my blog, and I never thought of asking lugnet to see if anyone knew the answer: (URL) Patrick "Diablo-D3" McFarland || diablod3@gmail.com "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)